Friday, July 20, 2012

Wearable DOLCH Word Cards

Here is an item that I just posted to my TpT store
(offered as a FREEBIE here for you!) 
(**btw: make sure you are signed up as a follower of my store on TpT as I will be posting the other sets for free on TpT for a short while and as a follower you will be notified by email as soon as they are posted)
I made word necklaces for all of my firsties last year and they LOVED them! I loved the way it really helps them memorize their sight words. Parents love it because it is a quick and easy way for them to help students with their words daily. It's a lot of work initially making sets for everyone in class but it is SO worth it!
I have a total of 5 sets (preprimer, primer, first grade, second grade and third grade) that I will be posting in my store. In the meantime you can find a FREE copy of the first set if you click on the link below.









I hope these come in handy for some of you.
Chery

(Easy-Peasy-Primary-Resources)